Wednesday, May 18, 2016

We made it!

We made it!  Boy, this year has flown by!  My students are officially 174 days smarter!!!! It has been a fun and busy last week of school.  My first graders had a blast writing about what they think I will be doing this summer.  Their illustrations crack me up!
Mrs. Holland will take naps and buy new shoes.

Mrs. Holland will go camping!

Mrs. Holland will go to a waterpark.

Mrs. Holland will go to the beach!

They also wrote to their future 2nd grade teachers and told them something special about themselves.  Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye and CRUISE down the hallway to second grade!!  I will sure miss these smiley smart kiddos.

Congrats to Hailie B!!!!  She was the only student in my class that had ZERO no name paper in the 4th quarter!  She earned a special ice cream treat at PJ's!  Way to go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment