Friday, March 17, 2017

HOMEWORK?????

I asked my kiddos today if they would like more homework.  Some of their responses made me smile=)  This conversation led us into an opinion writing prompt where students stated their topic sentence about homework and supported their opinion with two supporting reasons.  We continued this topic in math and made a bar graph, picture graph, and tally table to represent our opinions about more homework.  It was pretty obvious that they are not big fans of having more homework.  I would have to agree.  These kiddos are young and work so hard when they are in my classroom.  They have many more years of homework in their future.... but I didn't tell them that.  LOL





Here is Jennica with out bar graph.  
6 students want more homework and 13 do not!

Cylar is excited about our tally table

Aliyah is holding our class picture graph

No comments:

Post a Comment